We offer a secure online patient portal for your convenience. The portal allows you to:
- Send electronic payments on your account.
- Send questions about your statements or your insurance to our billing department.
- Send non-urgent questions to our clinical staff. Please note that we may not be able to answer your question via email, but will follow-up with a phone call to address your concern or schedule an office visit to discuss your question.
- Request non-urgent appointments with your doctor.
- Request your test results. Results can be sent by U.S. mail or made available to you electronically.
Our secure patient portal keeps your personal information confidential. When you request information, we’ll notify you by email when your information is available. The email message won’t contain any private information. It will only say that you have a message from Oregon Urology Institute Radiation Center. The email message will contain a link directing you to our secure patient portal. There you may log on with your personal password to retrieve the information you’ve requested.
If you need support or have questions, please call our office at 1-800-246-9925 or 541-334-3351 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for help.
Please remember, the patient portal isn’t intended for urgent matters. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency department.